The November 7th, 2013 Senate meeting has been moved to the Green Coat Room in the Patriot Center. The meeting will still start at 4:30pm and all are welcome to attend.
- Resolution #15: A Resolution to Affirm Students’ Support for the Anytime Dining System
- Submitted by: Chairwoman Fleming — PASSED 26-5-1
- Resolution #17: A Resolution in Support of Providing Benefits for Same-Sex Married Couples
- Submitted by: Senator Aaron J. Yohai — PASSED 21-4-5
- Bill #12: A Bill to Allocate Funds for the Deans and Provost Dinner Part II
- Submitted by: Senator Gandhi and Chairman Wickrema — PUSHED INTO 2nd Reading, PASSED 28-2-1.
- Resolution #18: A Resolution in Commendation of Provost Stearns
- Submitted by: Speaker Abbruscato, Speaker Pro-Temp Del Duke, Chairman Wickrema (Governmental & Academic Affairs), Chairwoman Fleming (University Services), Chairwoman Tipu (Finance Committee), Chairwoman Bhatia (University Life), Chairman Kleine (M.A.S.O.N) — SENT TO THE GOVERNMENTAL & ACADEMIC AFFAIRS COMMITTEE FOR 1st READING
Committee Meeting Minutes for the Week of November 4th: