We appreciate your feedback and input into any initiatives or concerns that you feel we need to hear in order to best represent the student body! Feel free to leave your email address if you want us to follow up with you.
Please click the below open our Feedback form. Surveys are correlated by a pseudo-anonymous identifier to filter out spam or generally unproductive messages. This means responses can be linked to one another, but not a larger identity.
- Timestamp: Inquiry: Resolution
- Nov 15 – 9:05am: Feedback discarded as unproductive
- Nov 13 – 8:04pm: Nobody knows what SG does: Adding clarifying language to website on past initiatives we’ve accomplished and some of our firmer abilities such as budget
- Nov 13 – 7:51pm: Feedback discarded as unproductive
- Nov 13 – 7:39pm: TV in Non-Fenwick meeting rooms?: Referred to SG Facilities on Mon, Nov 19
- Nov 13 – 5:16pm: More action on getting people to basketball games: Referred to appropriate departments
- Nov 13 – 3:19pm: Get blinds in JC Study Rooms: Referred to appropriate departments with the understanding blinds create a potential safety/security hazard so it’s unlikely to proceed